Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July Festivities

The past 3 years our family has traveled to Utah for the week of the 4th of July. This year we have pushed our vacation back to the end of the month and were left with no plans for the 4th. My brother Pat and his wife were kind enough to invite us all over to her parents house for some fun festivities. We spent the afternoon enjoying great company and good food. The boys had a fun time in the swimming pool. Garrett just loves the pool!
































Since we were in El Monte we were able to light our own fireworks. Pat put on a great show and we also enjoyed all of the illegal fireworks going on all around us. We had a fabulous view just from the front yard! Garrett and Kevin had a good time with the sparklers and the pop-its. Although we were sad to not be celebrating with our Utah friends we had great time with family here. Thanks again to Pat & Des for putting this all together.

4 comments:

Stuck on U said...

yeah the spencer family!! i can not believe how big he has gotten! how cute. well hope you are doing well? check out my blog when you can. take care.

The Faris Family said...

hey Katie! it's been a long time! your kids are so cute! hope you and your family are doing well! take care.

Heather and Spencer said...

I want to see more pictures of the kids...update please!!!

debra said...

I tagged you--- I decided I was gonna try to get you blogging somehow! Do it, or else I'll sneak in on here and do it for you and I guarantee that won't be pretty!

LOVE YOU!