Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pass it on...

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
What I make will be just for you.
It'll be done this year.
You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. No guarantees, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.

So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me!

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

5 comments:

debra said...

okay, okay- I will make something, but only because I like getting mail and I want something from you!

Matt and Crystal said...

Oooooo Me, pick me!!!! I want something made by the fabulous Katie!!

Ben & Rachel said...

Oooohh I want something!!

Unknown said...

All righty! I am in! Good thing I got on and checked my blogs tonight!

I'll be your third shipment to Utah. Look at all the love coming at you from Utah... things that make you go Hmmmm...

The Watson Gang said...

Me too, me too!! YAY