Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

Well as you can see I don't frequently update this lovely blog of mine. Blogging is not a high priority for me but I will try and add a few things every few months. We made it through the holidays and had a wonderful time. Unfortunately we were sick for about 6 weeks but made it through. We are hoping to make a few changes to our lives this year. We are working on finding ourselves a lovely home to raise our children in. Kevin is working hard and I have my hands full with the two little ones. Don't give up on me and this blog and hopefully you will hear from me again sometime soon.

3 comments:

debra said...

HALLELUJAH!!

HALLELUJAH!!

HALLELUJAH!!

I'm glad you didn't delete it- we'll take what we can get baby! Woo-hoo!

Zen Mama said...

Blog or no blog, I would never give up on you.

The Faris Family said...

YEY!!! It's fun to see you blogging again. I love to be able to keep up with old friends this way and see how families are growing.