Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged

Okay so I have been tagged by my dear friend Debra and also threatened that if I didn't do this she would log in and write some scary stuff about me so here is goes. I'm supposed to note six random/unknown things about myself and then tag others to do the same. I think I'll just post what I have and if anyone else wants to do this they can but no one is being tagged by me.

1. I am notorious for reading every diet/heath book out there. I know so many little facts that I love to share with everyone. I just have a bit of a problem applying these aspects into me life. I think I like food a bit too much!

2. I have a goal to one day go skinny dipping with my husband. Preferable in a pool where there is no chance of anyone see us.

3. I have quite a large collection of cookbooks. I love buying them and looking through the recipes but I hardly make any of them. I am a very picky eater and if I see something in a recipe that I don't like then I won't make it. I am much better at making items that I have tasted previously and like. I also love to hand my cookbooks off to my friends to find/try out recipes for me and then share with me!

4. I used to be a very shy little girl. My mom didn't know what to do with me. I just wouldn't talk to anyone. I bet that is hard to believe knowing me now. If you give me a chance I will talk your ear off!

5. I can' keep plants alive. I don't know what it is about me but I try and everything just dies. I used to live in an apartment that had a little yard. I loved to plant pretty flowers and every time they died. The only thing that stayed alive was Ivy! Like anyone can even kill Ivy! The funny thing about this is that I still have a goal to one day have a garden in my yard and I really think I can do it and have something grow from it.

6. I have a huge pet peeve about toilets. In my house the toilet must always be closed if no one is using the toilet. I think toilets are dirty and I hate to walk into a bathroom with the toilet lid open. I will always close the lid after I use the toilet at anyone's house and I have been known to ask my house guests to follow this rule while staying at my house.

5 comments:

debra said...

YES! I'm SO proud of you! You did these all on your own too! Thanks for doing the tag, but for breaking the rules and NOT tagging anyone... dork! But, ILY!

debra said...

okay okay- # 6 I KNOW is directed to me!!! I learned my lesson once and I will never ever do it again. That is a great "quirk" you crazy lady!

Ashley said...

Found some stuff out I didn't know. You where shy, so was I and still can be.

Toilets - didn't know, but will keep that in mind when I am over.

Skinny dipping, maybe that was information I didn't need to know. ;) LOL

Heather and Spencer said...

I could probably kill ivy.

Unknown said...

Fun and quirky Katie... I remember that little garden... it was the strangest thing how everything died in there.