Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High School Memories

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Well you could say that I dated quite a few guys from my high school and other surrounding cities but mostly just first dates.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
A bright red 1965 Ford Falcon!

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS?
I would have to say that I had a bit of an incident with some lovely seagulls during lunch one year in front of quite a few viewers!

4. Were you a party animal?
Oh yeah partying it up Mormon style!

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Maybe but probably more like a tease!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope just sports.

7. Were you a nerd?
No I thought I was the coolest girl ever! J/K I think I fit it somewhere in the middle.

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Nope I did sport for the social aspect.

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Yeah right. I was such a good girl!

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Some of it.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Definitely Mr. Dedolder.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Some times in the Pavilion, or my house and lots of trips to Taco Bell.

13. School mascot?
Scottie Dogs. Oh so intimidating I know!

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with whom?
Yep with Chris Tolman. It was a great night and he was a good date to me even though he had a girl friend at the time. We did take a pimped out limo that was a bit embarrassing. Yes at my high school people spent lots of money to take a limo to your high school gym for homecoming. I think homecoming was bigger than prom at my school!

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I would go back to enjoy the easy life and good times. I would not want to deal with all the high school drama though.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?
Mostly grad night and meeting my husband there!

17. Where did you go on senior skip day?
The Beach. I remember Debra calling her work from a pay phone (yeah no cell phones for us) to tell them she was sick, with the sound of the waves crashing in the background!

18. Were you in any clubs?
Nope.

19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Um yeah my 30 year old body is nothing like my 18 year old body! I guess you can say that age and babies have taken their toll on me.

20. Who was your prom date?
Depends on which prom you are talking about. I went to four so David, Jason, Darren and Luke.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Nope. It already happened and I'm not too sad about missing it.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Just have fun and enjoy the easy life. Oh and of course to stay away from all of the drama of teenage life!

2 comments:

debra said...

First, who is Mr. Deolder??? Was he your special ed teacher, because I don't know him!!! (HA!)

and second... I laugh because most of our answers are the same! That's a little pathetic, but we were tight... like dynamite! (That doesn't make much sense!!!)

i miss your Ford Falcon that would cause DOUBLE TAKES!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think you were the one in special ed my friend. He was my geometry teacher my freshman year.

The falcon was the coolest car ever and we looked dang hot in it!